Why do we need
Bringing a baby into your family is a wonderful experience, but it can also wreak havoc on a relationship. If partners aren't ready or don't know how to put the right effort into one another that's a shaky foundation for your family.
So, how do you know where to focus? Is there a way to prepare and predict the possible pitfalls?
Good News! The answer to both questions is YES!
In Baby Proof Your Relationship, you can learn how to best fortify yourselves and your "home team" so that a new child brings mostly joy, not strife. With the accompanying support group, you'll do all of this with the very people you'll need to start building your village.
What is the curriculum like?
The course is broken into four segments with a 5th bonus week to help solidify your future plans:
- Tune In (Getting to know you)
- Listening In (Getting to know each other)
- Curiosity vs Judgement (How to have intentional conversations instead of fights.)
- Teamwork (How to take care of each other and yourselves)
Each segment of the course will have a short information video, an optional meditation to do alone or together and some workbook/journal activities to help solidify the lesson learned. This is designed for busy parents, so none of it will be too time consuming. We'll go over what we've learned each week on a live zoom call that will also include time for your questions and concerns.
- The BPYR group and course are meant to address all the stuff no one tells you when you're expecting to grow your family. We go beyond diapers and bottles into the stuff that really matters for the future of your family. We can't wait to meet you and start building a strong foundation together.